Hi there! My name is Mindy, the creator of Mindy Jones Blog. I am a Christ-follower, loving wife and toddler mom. Are you looking for some encouragement in everyday life as a wife and mother??
I hope this is where you find it!
A little back story…
I graduated from college with a degree in Business and an open mind! I soon started working for a cosmetics company and found a love for the beauty industry. However, God had other plans when I met and married my husband within 10 months!
Five years later with a toddler in tow my desires have changed a bit! Since then, we have discovered we each have a strong passion for marriage and helping others invest into their marriages as well.
After having our first daughter, I realized how many times I would look to blogs or other websites for advice on everything Mom related! My passion has not changed from Marriage to Motherhood, but extended to it!
[ To read more in-depth as to why I started a blog, click here! ]
My main goal for this blog:
To offer encouragement to wives and moms –> I have a PASSION to see your marriages thrive + make everyday mom life easier! I want to offer:
- Practical tips to help your marriages
- Life hacks to make mommin’ easier
- Beauty and style advice every now and then
- My own personal experiences too!
My prayer is to be an encouragement to you and that the Lord speaks to you. I pray that He uses me to shine the light of Jesus.
Before you go…
Check out some of my top posts!
- 25 Helpful & Fun Home Resources For Your Family
- Why I Started A Blog
- 6 Things We’ve Learned Our First Year of Marriage
- Tips For Surviving the First 3 Months Post-Baby
- Our Top 10 Resources For A Thriving Marriage
- What You REALLY Need in Your Hospital Bag: Ultimate Guide for Mom, Dad and Baby
Don’t forget to download your FREE Family Pack Printables – 30 ways to connect with your spouse and kids! 🙂 Click the image below and you’ll be on your way!
Please feel free to contact me here if you are looking for prayer, encouragement, or would like to guest post/collaborate! I would love to hear from you.